LimeStone Granules Feed Grade Granules ( Granular – Pellets – Aggregates )
Our Feed LimeStone is Characterized by ( Specification – Analysis )
- High Calcium Content ( Ca Source ) : 39 % Min
2. Low Magnesium Dioxide: 0.03-0.04%
3. Low Iron Content
4. Regularity of Particles
5. Low Alumina
LimeStone is Widely found in classified chem :
1. Layer Hens feed Grade
2. Broiler Poultry Feed
3. Animal Food Grade ( Live Stock )
3. Outside Acrylic Paints
4. Glass Manufacturing ( Float Glass, Hollow Container Glass )
5. Fiber Glass Manufacturing
7. Agriculture as a Soil improver
8. As Basic Raw Materials for manufacturing ( Calcium Nitrate & Calcium Sulphate )
9. Manufacturing Mono Calcium Phosphate and DiCalcium Phosphate –
10. Manufacturing Ca Nitrate fertilizer Powder & Ca Nitrate Fertilizer Liquid for soil.
11. Added to manufacturing of fertilizer
12. Soil Treatment ( Lawn enhancements )
LimeStone Granules – Granules ( Feed Grade ) Products
Our Egyptian LimeStone is mined from the finest purity formation in ElMinya Governorate which consists of limestone with an average calcium carbonate purity of 99.6%, whiteness & Brightness > 92% used for chicken and animal feed ( Food ), we are a manufacturer of Feed Grade Ca Carbonate Pellets ( Granular )
Feed Grade Limestone is in Coarse granules and Powder Forms, Our LimeStone is utilized as a mineral feeds supplement that maintains a balanced Feeds which improves the health and nutritional balance in feed ingredients, Feed Grade limestone constitutes about 5-8% of the Chicken feed sector, as well as other feed sectors ( animal food grade ) , like cheaps, goats, horses, rabbits and cows as well as camels, our Lime ( grits – granular – chips – Pellets – Aggregate – granular ), is being favorable to the feed sector due to elevated nutrition Ca content with minimum magnesium oxide that is unfavorable to the health of poultry at various stages because of its high Ca content and consistent particle size, healthy hens
Limestone in Poultry Industry:
It is being actively utilized as the most common source of calcium available livestock feeding & animal strong bones that why it is included in their Food daily recipes that will to animal. The Dry Weight of the Egg Shell comprises of 95% Ca . To produce hard eggs, chickens use higher amounts of Ca Carbonate than the amount of Ca that is contained in their actual bones.
Calcitic limestone contains 36-38% Ca and can safely be fed when mixed with salt.
As high magnesium levels should be avoided in the feed sector, our Egyptian limestone granules and powders is gifted by low magnesium contents, we finally select the best high-quality limestone to get the expected elevated levels of Ca content with low magnesium content, we provide low in Magnesium Oxide (MgO <0.2%) that can be efficiently used as Chicken Feed products / Cattle Feed.
High Calcium Limestone Products The eggshell consists of the crystalline layer which is responsible for the mechanical strength, consists of more than 90-95% Ca carbonate. Lime Stone is a rich source of CaCO3 ( Ca Carbonate ) utilized as large particles of various particle sizes as per the nutrition specialist’s recommendations
Our Egypt Origin Produced Products
LimeStone Granules – Granular ( Chicken Feed & Animal Food ) Products Size
LimeStone Powder ( Poultry feed & Fish Feed ) Ground Lime Stone by Grinding
325 mesh – 44 micron
250 mesh – 55 micron
80 mesh – 125 micron
60 mesh – 250 micron
Limestone utilized, should be low in magnesium.
Low Magnesium Limestone it has been found that feeding excess magnesium levels in feed reduces the growth and bone development of broilers. Tibia ash was reduced in chicks fed 0.9% magnesium. High Magnesium stops and slows down phosphorus metabolism and increased the dietary need for phosphorus.
In the present study, when dietary Ca levels were increased, eggshell quality increased, as demonstrated by the increase in eggshell weight per surface area.
( ZME – Zohdy Minerals Egypt )
we are a manufacturer of Lime Stone actively engaged in manufacturing and selling Limestone granular ( pelletized ) material 2-3 mm, 3-4 mm, 0.2-1 mm, 0.5-1.5 mm and Limestone Powder 250 mesh, 125 mesh, 80 mesh which is made from lime stone lumps. It is crushed to coarse grades ( granules – chips ) under hygienic conditions by using convenient technology. The main element found in limestone is calcium carbonate, while it is also one of the major ingredients used in the construction industry. It is utilized in a wide range of plastics ( Masterbatch, uPVC pipes and pvc profiles, elastomeric or rubber products. Limestone powder when being added to water it removes pollutants & impurities. Provided LimeStone Flour is often utilized in pigment making as well as a filler for expensive paints.
LimeStone Product is chemically named as ( CaCo3 ) Ca Carbonate with an Elevated Ca carbonate level to 98-99%. Limestone Lumps, Lime Stone Granules and LimeStone Powder used in the manufacturing of quicklime ( Calcined Lime – Ca oxide – slaked lime ) also after burning limestone Co2 particles goes out of the Ca Carbonate to form Calcined Lime – Ca oxide – slaked lime ) being Known as CaO all being used of chemical formula Ca hydroxide and cement etc.
By adding Calcium Oxide ( QuickLime ) to Water a new Hydroxide formed which is known as Calcium Hydroxide ( CaH2O ) CaO + H2O
When Limestone Flour product in wastewater treatments acts as a neutralizer and purifier for heavy minerals, sludge and various types of industrial waste.
Specifications of Limestone Powder ( Ground Lime Stone ):
• Product Chemical Name : Calcium Carbonate ( CaCo3 ) Source Soft Rock
• Molecular Formula : CaCO3
• CAS Number : 471-34-1
• EC Number : 207-439-9
• PubChem CID : 0112
• State : Solid
• Appearance/Color : Product White Lime Stone Granules – Granular , Lime Chips, LimeStone Grits, Calcite, Powder, granulated ice Lime Stone
• pH Value : 9.4
• Purity : 97% Min
Managing Dietary Calcium In Poultry Layer Diets
The role of Ca in all phases of poultry production is well documented. However, despite its tremendous importance, there are many details that need to be managed with the delivery of Ca to laying hens to ensure proper utilization.
There are several key factors involving Ca that can significantly affect the eggshell quality and bird performance. Statistics referenced in this article are general values for brown birds, but the
concepts can apply to breed layers as well.
Phase of Production:
Layers Chicken food have a wide range of nutritional requirements addressing the requirements of Ca Source Our Limestone Granules and LimeStone Powder depends on the age, type and nutrition recommendations by professionals, Using only daily feed intake to meal plan selection can be misleading, the proper diet to ensure both the protein and Ca requirements are properly met.
Brown birds tend to have a slightly higher need for large particle calcium carbonate limestone granules – granular than white birds,. Some studies shown 50:50 ratio of coarse to fine particle size Ca in the diet is the balanced practice.
When trying to improve eggshell quality, check the required percentage of Ca Source as per the daily recommended intake and stage of production.
Simply adding more Ca above the daily recommended dosage must only be under veterinary ( animal & Birds ) nutrition professional supervision to avoids any possible counter effects.
Factors That Can Reduce Calcium Bioavailability:
There are many other factors that can reduce calcium bioavailability in a layer diet.
1) Phosphorus: When utilizing low-quality Phosphoric acid during the manufacturing of monocalcium phosphate of Dicalcium Phosphate the contamination affects the bioavailability of Ca and other critical nutrients in the diet. So high-quality phosphorus sources is highly recommended to avoid the counter effects of low-quality phosphorus sources that limit and Ca absorption that affects eggshells and chicken bone health (especially grass fed layer hens )
2) Vitamin D: Proper Levels of Vitamin D is required to best utilize dietary Ca. Some antagonistic compounds like ( sulfate and/or oxide trace minerals in the diet ) can tie up Vitamin D and reduces Ca digest, our feed grade limestone has negligible amounts of such compounds
3) Stress: Any Kind of Stress ( Heat stress, moving stress, regrouping, and crowding can all reduce feed efficiency ) can reduce layer’s ability to benefit their diet, including Ca Source.. using ZMTS Egypt Zohdy Minerals Limestone Granules – Granular and Powder during stress periods to keep layers healthy and on track with production. Our LimeStone Feed Grade are a critically important ingredient of the chicken feed industry.
4) Poor Mixing Practices: Poor mixing of ingredients highly affected the absorption of nutrients, The Order and mixing formulation conditions should be clearly stated and followed during the production of feed to improve feed efficiency and reduce your feed bill.
Lime Stone Feed Packing : 50 Kgs ( 110 Lbs ) , 1.5 Tons Jumbo Bags, Bulk packed
Export Grades of LimeStone Granules – Granular ( Ca Carbonate ) Pellets Size ( Poultry – Animal Food )
Product: Lime Stone ( Granular Size )
Related Manufacturers and Suppliers of Ca Carbonate ( LimeStone – Lime Stone ) :
For Orders Animal and Chicken Lime Stone
Zohdy for Mineral Exports
Mob : +201222125268
e-mail : email@example.com